How did I do with January’s goals? Let’s see:
- Write down everything we spend. Did this, but I kinda wish I hadn’t. Ya know, out of sight, out of mind. We moved to a new place this month. Between expenses associated with that and eating out because we were too exhausted to cook, I figured the numbers wouldn’t be pretty. Oh well, February is a new month.
- Take my multi-vitamin every day. I did better than expected! Having the bottle out on the counter helped me visually remember to take it.
- Packing to move. Did this and then some. Glad it’s over!
- Taking old coats to the consignment store. Did not make it to the consignment store. Did not make it to the street that the consignment store is on. Didn’t even make it to the city that the consignment store is in. EPIC FAIL. Sigh…Maybe a goal for next month? We’ll see.
- Try to incorporate at least one vegetarian meal a week into the dinner menu. Yea for vegetarian meals! I did this even when Hubby was working late. Score!
Did you accomplish your goals this month?