Another month, another set of items to tackle! Here are my goals for February:
- Make a dentist appointment. I don’t remember the last time I went, so that can’t be good. Time to face the music!
- Get rid of books I no longer want. After we moved, I realized I had a lot of books that I will in all honesty, absolutely never read again. So it’s time to sell them as they are taking up coveted space.
- Finish decorating my daughter’s room. I want her room to be one that can transition well from the toddler stage she is now, to a someday preschooler. It’s slowly getting there, but I want it done by month’s end.
- Stock up on household supplies. This may cause us to go over our grocery budget for the month, but we are seriously lacking on dishwashing liquid, cleaning supplies, toilet paper, etc…
- Start wearing a pedometer. I think my predilection for chocolate chip cookies has caught up with me I find that when I wear my pedometer, I am more conscious of my steps and tend to walk more. Which I believe is the point, so buh-bye chocolate chip cookies! (C’mon willpower! This is where I need you to step in!)
Are you setting goals this month?