How did I do with my goals for February? Let’s see:
- Make a dentist appointment. Did not do this. Have I mentioned that I hate the dentist? That certain smell that hits you when you walk in their office and the sound of zzzzzzzzzzzzzz! makes my throat clench. But I need to do this. It will be added to next month’s goals.
- Get rid of books I no longer want. Making headway on this. They are not all gone yet, but they are on their way.
- Finish decorating my daughter’s room. Done! I eventually want to get her a bookcase for all her books, but I need to find one that is not terribly expensive.
- Stock up on household supplies. Did this! We conquered Costco, complete with shoppers having “aisle-rage” with their shopping carts. It’s really not that serious, people. There is enough paper towels and toilet paper for everyone.
- Start wearing a pedometer. I accomplished this, but what’s funny is I completely forgot to wear it the first 4 days of the month But I made up for it the rest of the month and I am really glad that this was one of my goals.
Did you accomplish your goals this month?