Here are my goals for March:
- Make an appointment to see the blessed dentist. This is a holdover from last month. Bleh…
- Go to storytime at the library at least twice this month. Being a stay-at-home mom means besides going to the park, my daughter has little interaction with other kids. She loves books, so I figure for a toddler, storytime at the library is a win-win situation.
- Continue wearing a pedometer. This worked really well for me last month and I like pushing myself to walk more steps.
- Have a date night with my Husband. Our last date night was in January and sometimes when you have children, couple time falls to the back-burner. Even if we have a picnic at the park, we just need some alone time.
- Slay the paper clutter. Yes, I said slay. I am sick and tired of paper. It’s everywhere and it just seems to be multiplying. We keep shoving it here and there and it’s absolutely driving me bonkers. Paper, you and I are about to tussle. Be prepared.
What goals do you hope to accomplish this month?