Here are my goals for May:
- Incorporate more exercise: Right now, walking is my main form of exercise but I need to add something else. My weight loss has stagnated and I need to jump-start it. I think I may start doing an exercise DVD while my daughter is napping. That’s the only idea I can think of right now, but I gotta do something.
- Summer=much needed clothes for my daughter: Time to scout sales and pick up some staples to last her through these next 4 months.
- Celebrate my birthday: Oh yeah, it’s my birthday this month, yeah! Time to par-tay Just have to figure out what to do that day. Hmmmmm…..
- Celebrate my daughter’s birthday: Oh yeah, it’s my daughter’s birthday this month, yeah! Time to live it up two-year-old style I see cake, toys, and lots of picture-taking happening. Can’t wait!
- Start saving money to our emergency fund: It’s time to put that puppy to work.
Did you set any goals for this month?