How did I do with my goals for May? Let’s see:
- Incorporate more exercise: Yup! I so did this! I have sore muscles to prove it! This was such a great goal to have because I really pushed myself to exercise, even on the days where I was feeling lazy. I don’t know exactly how many inches on my waist I’ve lost because I didn’t measure before starting this goal, but my pants are so loose. They are baggy and resemble pajama pants at this point. I am really proud of myself for sticking with this goal. I will continue to exercise, I feel so much better healthwise, than I did at the beginning of May!
- Summer=much needed clothes for my daughter: Check this one off the list! Target had a good sale on clothes for toddlers. My daughter needed sandles and I got a great deal on those as well.
- Celebrate my birthday: I had a wonderful birthday and a wonderful Mother’s Day. My husband is truly the sweetest!
- Celebrate my daughter’s birthday: My sweet baby girl turned 2 this month. I may have cried a little *sniff* Time sure flies when you have kids! She had a great birthday
- Start saving money to our emergency fund: Moving this goal to June since I COMPLETELY forgot about it! Sigh…
Did you accomplish your goals for this month?