A new vegan dish!
Bean dips can usually be calorically high, and even though they taste good, it’s not usually the healthiest thing out there. This recipe though? It is out of this world! My husband took the leftovers to work and his co-workers ate it up, not even knowing it was a vegan dish! It is sooooo good, and you’ll be hard pressed to stop yourself from eating it all in one sitting!
Cheesy, Oozy Guacamole Bean Dip
- 1 16-ounce can of refried beans
- 3 large avocados
- 3 tbsp. of fresh lime juice
- 2 8-ounce containers non-dairy sour cream
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup(s) of diced mild green chiles, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) of sliced black olives, or more if you like
- 5 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup(s) of shredded vegan Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread a layer of refried beans in the bottom of an 8 inch by 8 inch quart glass baking dish.
- Pit and peel the avocados, and place in a bowl.
- Mash the avocados together with the lime juice, and spread on top of the refried beans.
- Stir together the sour cream and taco seasoning, and spread over the avocado.
- Sprinkle the chiles over the sour cream, and top with a layer of black olives.
- Add the tomatoes, and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Heat the dip for 15-30 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is a bit melted.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
*** From www.thekindlife.com