Things you will never hear me say…
- Goonies? Worst movie ever.
- I don’t feel like having wine.
- I wish it was warmer outside.
- Just put that item wherever. I like things disorganized.
- Why are we eating pizza again?
- I’m giving up coffee.
- Who needs the Bravo network?
- I love horror movies!
- Snappy comeback? No, never!
- Politics do not get me riled up.
- I do not get overly excited for 24 hours of A Christmas Story. I have no idea what the words “He looks like a pink nightmare” mean.
- I am not good at Scrabble.
- I have never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls. Was it a good show?
- I love wearing super-duper high heels. The higher, the better. The wobbling effect is just a plus.
- “Hangry” is just a word someone made up. There is no correlation between being hungry and then getting angry because you haven’t eaten. And this has never happened to me.
- Why do people watch hockey?
- I like clowns. The movie It never gave me nightmares.
Inspired by Jen over at Freckle on the Nose