I cannot believe that we are almost done with the month of March! Seriously, this year is flying by!
I decided to do a quick check-in on my goals for 2013 to see how I’m doing. I think revisiting my goals every three months or so, helps keep me accountable and I won’t forget what it is, I’m actually supposed to be doing 😉
Progress? Let’s see how I’m doing with my goals for 2013:
- Find an exercise regimen that works for me. Yes! Although January was a bust from getting knocked over the head with the flu, I started working out in February and I’ve kept it up! I have a stepper that I use about 4-5 times a week and I also have this boot camp DVD that has workouts in 10 minute increments. So you can do all 5 for a 50 minute workout or pick and choose which ones you want to do. I’m doing pretty well!
- Meditate more. Not really. I really need to do this; especially now!
- Go down one dress size. In progress. I’m working out and watching what I am eating. I can’t wait for the day when this goal comes to fruition!
- Go to sleep earlier. Yes! I used to go to bed somewhere between 11 and 11:30. Now, I am going to bed between 10 and 10:30, which is good for me. Once hockey season is over, and games aren’t going into overtime, I can start shooting for an even earlier bedtime 😉
- Need “date night” to occur much more often than it currently does…which is basically zilch. Nope. *Snort* This has not happened. Ugh, what’s a girl to do?
- Budget, budget, budget. In progress. We are doing well with paying bills and not spending extra money, but then we had family come into town, and going out to eat, so you know how that goes! Back on track for April!
- Transfer my high interest credit card to a low-interest or 0% credit card. In progress. I called my credit card company first, and asked them if they could lower the interest. The answer was no, no, and if you didn’t hear us the first time, no. So now, I am on the hunt for a better card/rate.
- Start a savings account for my daughter. Nope. I need to get on this!
- Continue to build up our emergency fund. In progress. We are continuing to put money towards the EF, but I think this will be better once the move is over and done with.
- Charitable giving. In progress. I don’t feel like I’ve given enough so far, so good thing I still have time to get this done!
I think I’m doing pretty well, but I’m glad I still have many more months to get some better results on these goals!
How are you doing on your goals so far for 2013?