1. I sometimes speak with a british accent. Yes, on purpose. I think in a past life, I was a Brit, living it up in London, having conversations with Agatha Christie. My daughter thinks it’s hilarious when I speak to her with the accent. My husband on the other hand… 😉
2. I’ve seen Shania Twain in concert. Yes, again, on purpose. About 15 years ago or so now, I took a friend for her birthday as her birthday present.
3. People that smack when they are eating their food drive me crazy! Seriously, were you raised in a barn?
4. Jim Gaffigan in person, doing a comedy show in LA a few years ago? Priceless. The man is hilarious.
5. I went para-sailing in Hawaii and it was AMAZING! If you get the chance, you should do it!!
6. I am sarcastic as a mo-fo… I can’t help it, but I make people laugh, so I guess that has to count for something 😉
7. I admit, I watched Jersey Shore when it was on. And I have lost brain cells that I can never get back…
8. I am a WWI history buff. Anything to do with that war, I read it. I watch any documentary I can find and own several books regarding the subject. (Bet you didn’t see that one coming, did you?) I am a woman of mystery 😉
Okay, tag you’re it! What are your confessions?