Even though last year I had a goal of reading 36 books in a 12 month span, this year I didn’t really set a reading goal for myself. I am truly a voracious reader, but I knew I would be quite busy with all that entails a move out-of-state.
So, I have not read as much as I would have liked, but here is what I have read so far:
- Proof of Guilt by Charles Todd
- The Everything Budgeting Book by Tere Stouffer
- No Graves As Yet by Anne Perry
- Shoulder the Sky by Anne Perry
- Angels in the Gloom by Anne Perry
- Hunting Shadows by Charles Todd
- Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle
- At Some Disputed Barricade by Anne Perry
- We Shall Not Sleep by Anne Perry
- Question of Honor by Charles Todd
Right now, I have 3 books that I am trying to finish. Who reads 3 books at a time? This girl, apparently!
Have you guys read any good books lately? Any recommendations?