Yes, technically Fall doesn’t start till next week, but I am so excited for my favorite season to just start already!
I am also excited for this season because I am in an area where they actually get the autumn season. Case in point? It rained last night and this morning, so what do you do when that happens?
Put on your rain boots and go jump in puddles!
Aren’t my daughter’s boots super cute?
Also, I am looking forward to
inhaling eating everything that is pumpkin. Starting with this coffee:
I have already decorated my apartment and this may or may not be what is glowing when the lights are off:
Other fall things I am looking forward to:
- Hockey starting! I ♥ HOCKEY!
- My tv shows coming back on with new seasons. Elementary, I am looking at you.
- Hot apple cider. Nom, nom…
- Halloween. Already got my daughter’s costume!
- Football has started already (thank goodness), but Sundays are all about football!
- Oktoberfest. My husband loves Oktoberfest so I can’t wait to celebrate that up here!
What are you guys looking forward to for fall?