Every once in a while, I really want to say out loud, the things that I am thankful for. Life always has so much going on, and it’s easy to lose track of those happy moments. So I am grasping the ones that are fluttering around me at the moment.
I am thankful for:
- Coffee. I feel like that has to be said 😉
- The library. And the fact that my daughter’s face lights up every time I tell her that we are going there. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree ♥
- Getting a free preview of MLB Extra Innings, so my husband and I were able to watch a few Angels games up here in Oregon! Yay! I miss being able to see my team play. Go Angels!!!
- My daughter when she says “I love you Mommy”. Cue all the heart-melting ♥
- The fact that the weather has cooled off up here. We were melting, seriously. It doesn’t always rain in the Portland area, it really, really doesn’t. They have summers here, for real. #themoreyouknow
- Actually getting to the see the new James Bond trailer. Squeeeeeeeee!!! You know where I will be in November; at the theatre
drooling overwatching Daniel Craig. I mean James Bond 😉
- My husband and my dad, the two strongest yet caring men I know.
What are some things you are thankful for?