If money were no object, what would you buy?
Let’s say you won the lottery and your life changed forever, what would you do? What’s one of the first things you would buy? Would you buy a house? Travel the world?
Altruism aside, because that really is important and should probably be its own post, here is what I would do if the lottery decided to grace me with a winning ticket and made money and my name synonymous… 😉
- Travel to London…FIRST CLASS BABY! I am obsessed with London. The culture, the dialect, the history, the penchant for afternoon tea. I want to go there so badly and if I won the lottery, that really is one of the first things I’d do: book tickets. My husband, my daughter, and my dad, because he has always wanted to see London too. Jet-setting, here we’d come!
- Buy a house. Yeah, I know everyone says that, but this girl needs some roots. I need to bloom where I am planted. And renting sucks. If I could afford to purchase a house outright, then heck yeah, I am going to do it.
- ACTUALLY GO TO FIN-CON!!
- Buy season-passes to Disneyland. I love that place! Look, I will be 80 years-old and still going there, and if I have grandchildren by then to go with me, the better! ♥
- Purchase a brand new car for my dad. Whatever one he wants, it’s his!
- Shop at Whole Foods Market ALL THE TIME.
- Go to Target and NOT CARE what ends up in my shopping cart
- Order furniture from the Pottery Barn catalog without even batting an eyelash.
- Hire a personal chef.
- Travel to Hawaii to see Pearl Harbor. I have been to Maui only, and seeing Pearl Harbor is an actual bucket-list item for me.
So besides running through Target like a mad-woman and throwing stuff in your cart at reckless speed, if money were no object, what would you spend it on?