According to Dictionary.com, the definition of “thankful” is: feeling or expressing gratitude; appreciative.
Well, that is how I am feeling right now. With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I feel I have much to be thankful for and I am definitely appreciative for the blessings that have happened this year:)
This year I am thankful for:
* My dad’s surgery going successfully.
* Our re-entry into California. From arriving here safely to everything working out like we had hoped, I am so thankful!
* My daughter’s new school and her wonderful and amazing teacher.
* For friends that no matter what happens, they got your back.
* A roof over my head and food in my belly.
* My daughter who tells me that I am her best friend *heart melts*
* My husband who continues to be my champion and whose shoulder I lean on more times than I can count.
* For my cat who doesn’t mind that I talk to him in “baby talk” and tell him how much I “wuv him”.
* For our freedoms and living in this beautiful country.
What are you thankful for as 2015 winds down?