Here are my goals for the month of April:
- Get rid of old books. This was a goal a few months ago and we accomplished it, but we still have more books! Hubby is awesome at the whole Ebay thing, so I am going to enlist his help in getting rid of these books. We need the money and they are taking up room.
- Track our grocery spending. Our grocery bill has gotten out of control. I know we need food, but spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars is not the way to go. In order to see what to cut, I need to actually pay attention to what we are buying. When the month of May starts, I’ll have a better handle on the grocery bill.
- Two date nights with Hubby. This is a holdover from last month. I am excited!
- Incorporate two new vegetarian meals. Meat is expensive and I feel better when we are not eating so much of it. But I also want to eat something out of the ordinary, but not too terribly expensive to make. I love a challenge!
- Drink more water. This is soooooooooo hard for me to do. Water is…bleh…. But I am finding myself dehydrated during the day and juice has too many calories to keep gulping that all day. So, water it is! This goal may prove difficult…
Did you set any goals this month?