How did I do with my goals for April? Let’s see:
- Get rid of old books. Life really does get in the way of your best laid plans. Still working on getting rid of these darn books. They will be gone, out of my home, by the end of May. Even if I just donate them instead of selling them. I am annoyed that we have not gotten rid of them all, but it will get done.
- Track our grocery spending. I tracked our grocery spending and it wasn’t pretty. Now, it is time to rein next month’s total in. I have to find a way. Somehow, some way our grocery bill needs to go down.
- Two date nights with Hubby. We had one date night instead of two, but it was awesome! And sooooooooo needed!
- Incorporate two new vegetarian meals. Did this! My favorite was the Bean and Spinach Enchiladas. They were so good! Everything goes in a slow cooker and then it’s done. Seriously, make it for dinner tonight!
- Drink more water. I tried. I really tried. But short of buying bottles of Vitamin Water, which is expensive, I need more ideas on how to drink more water every day. Anyone have any tips?
Did you accomplish your goals this month?